Blossoming

Entering into Q2 and things have been moving quite fast since May. JianQi and I have decided to just not meet each other for the entire month of May but we kept our communication.We are both away for most parts of the month - me going for half the month for HK work trip then Okinawa holiday. For him, he was going away for mission trip.

We got together in the last week of May where things start moving forward. Just before his church camp we had a talk as I felt prompted to ask about his past sexual relationships. I told him that the past week I was physically attracted to him for some reasons and I prayed about it. Whatever he shared, I could accept except for the last incident when he was involved in ministry but due to disappointments, he actually had a sexual relationship out of rebellion. It was so disappointing. I told him to seek God during the camp and to minimise contact for the next few days while he was in camp.

Coincidentally, Friday night, I met up with Cindy, the gals and Paul for dinner. I was so burdened that I shared with Paul about how I feel.He said as along as JianQi is opened to deliverance and receiving healing, and be obedient thereafter, all is not hopeless. Paul left for mission trip last Friday and I can't wait for him to be back, and praying that God will do a work in JianQi's life.

Meanwhile, this week we have gone out for almost every day. For some reason on Sat, I can't help but to hug him like a koala. For some reasons, I became attached to him again. I just didn't want to let him go. I pray that God will watch over us, help us to do the right thing and lead and guide us in this whole relationship progression.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day