Update for Q1 2018
It has been a journey since beginning of this year.
In fact, I thank God for the healing sessions end of 2017 before Sep. I have been going for healing sessions with cornerstone and have been greatly ministered to. Release of the pressures and stress of life since my youth when I had to near all the brunt of my father and take up the responsibilities of my mum's inability to be a housewife.
The loneliness and rejection that I had to go through during the last trimester of my mum's pregnancy while staying with my god grandma.
It was a great relief and deliverance and reassurance of His unconditional love for me. He will never leave me nor forsake me.
Since then I felt so much lighter about myself and about life. The oppression and your was broken off from me.
Now I felt that things are progressing. I started to join a ministry - Greeters - and have been involved for the past 2 weeks. My first start was back at Jurong west.
For the past month, quite unbelievably, I have been going out with my poly school mate. We have met up occasionally. However, we have been going out regularly since beginning this year and things start to progress. I asked God for signs and to lead this whole thing.
But I have been feeling uneasy and he just got over a rejection from a gal whom he spent a year pursuing. His words keep going back and forth about this issue. I find myself being insecure and uncertain about how things are going and why. I just want to trust God He knows what He is doing and pray that He protects our hearts and friendship.
In fact, I thank God for the healing sessions end of 2017 before Sep. I have been going for healing sessions with cornerstone and have been greatly ministered to. Release of the pressures and stress of life since my youth when I had to near all the brunt of my father and take up the responsibilities of my mum's inability to be a housewife.
The loneliness and rejection that I had to go through during the last trimester of my mum's pregnancy while staying with my god grandma.
It was a great relief and deliverance and reassurance of His unconditional love for me. He will never leave me nor forsake me.
Since then I felt so much lighter about myself and about life. The oppression and your was broken off from me.
Now I felt that things are progressing. I started to join a ministry - Greeters - and have been involved for the past 2 weeks. My first start was back at Jurong west.
For the past month, quite unbelievably, I have been going out with my poly school mate. We have met up occasionally. However, we have been going out regularly since beginning this year and things start to progress. I asked God for signs and to lead this whole thing.
But I have been feeling uneasy and he just got over a rejection from a gal whom he spent a year pursuing. His words keep going back and forth about this issue. I find myself being insecure and uncertain about how things are going and why. I just want to trust God He knows what He is doing and pray that He protects our hearts and friendship.