Directions


I wonder when I saved this as draft. Till now, I am still very grateful for the opportunity to go to US. Very blessed to have such an experience for 2 months, I am going to remember for life. So glad to know Kathy, Michelle and Shirley from CRFC.

The only person I didn't get to know is my potential whom I hope to meet. Nevertheless it was an unforgettable experience and I get the chance to visit the magnificent Niagara Falls and East Canada. I am probably going to harp on this for years.


"2016 has been a year of many blessings. I get to go on a work trip for 1.5 months to Midwest USA, Iowa to a beautiful, peaceful and homely city - Cedar Rapids. Thank God for my olleague who was took the effort to spend time with me for several weekends, sacrificing her personal time.

On my 1st week of arrival, I had the honor of having the CFO to chaffeur me to/fro work. After that, I was on my own with company paid rental car. I get to explore the city a little on my own and almost got into trouble thrice. Thank God for His protection! I also had the honor of spending independence day but it doesn't seem like a huge event in this small city. But I had the ooportunity to watch the fireworks that lasted for 30min or an hour, I can't really remember. Thanks to my other colleague who bothered enough to bring me to Cedar river."

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day