A new place
I have finally concluded the purchase of the resale flat.
An area that I have never expected to move to and I hope that this isn't an emotional decision. Even if it was, it's with logical search process from a part of Singapore to another.
It started from Macpherson, Tanah Merah, Bedok, and places I have considered were Yio Chu Kang, AMK, and Bishan. And atlas, I turned my eyes towards Choa Chu Kang and finally to Jalan Teck Whye.
As I look at the surrounding, the more I am very happy with my choice of purchase. Front view is unblock as the land is occupied by landed properties. It's quite windy most of the time.
There is a little flaw. Initially, I thought the unit looks big, now that I am going through the layout for renovation work, it's not as big as I thought it is though the floor area is 100sqm.
Nevertheless, I am excited but at the same time, afraid that the renovation may not turn out to be as nice it should be.
I pray that God will give the contractor wisdom, creativity and also integrity. I need to pray for myself to have more trust in people. May God send His angels to oversee and guide those who are working to make my home a beautiful, comfortable and cozy one. One that makes anyone who comes into my house feels relax and comfortable, very much at home.
An area that I have never expected to move to and I hope that this isn't an emotional decision. Even if it was, it's with logical search process from a part of Singapore to another.
It started from Macpherson, Tanah Merah, Bedok, and places I have considered were Yio Chu Kang, AMK, and Bishan. And atlas, I turned my eyes towards Choa Chu Kang and finally to Jalan Teck Whye.
As I look at the surrounding, the more I am very happy with my choice of purchase. Front view is unblock as the land is occupied by landed properties. It's quite windy most of the time.
There is a little flaw. Initially, I thought the unit looks big, now that I am going through the layout for renovation work, it's not as big as I thought it is though the floor area is 100sqm.
Nevertheless, I am excited but at the same time, afraid that the renovation may not turn out to be as nice it should be.
I pray that God will give the contractor wisdom, creativity and also integrity. I need to pray for myself to have more trust in people. May God send His angels to oversee and guide those who are working to make my home a beautiful, comfortable and cozy one. One that makes anyone who comes into my house feels relax and comfortable, very much at home.