Desires
It's such a good day that I get to meet my good friend, Xueling and her eldest daughter today. Finally, Hui hui managed to meet up with us after so many years!! I am very delighted and happy to see so many long time friends though it's just 2 of them.
I am glad that Li Lian was there with me. I won't feel so out of place. These few weeks I kept having the maternal instinct. I don't I really want to have a man in my life, I want a man probably so that I can have my own kid. I play with the idea of looking for a sperm donor, a man who offers himself to help me achieve my dream.
Seeing them with their kids, though it's not easy but it's definitely fulfilling.
These days loneliness is creeping on me especially now that brother is getting married this year end.
I finally found a house but nothing is finalized until I complete the resale application and do up my house nicely. I just hope to have a simple, cozy house and also future good tenants who are responsible and clean.
2015 is a year of new beginning.
I am glad that Li Lian was there with me. I won't feel so out of place. These few weeks I kept having the maternal instinct. I don't I really want to have a man in my life, I want a man probably so that I can have my own kid. I play with the idea of looking for a sperm donor, a man who offers himself to help me achieve my dream.
Seeing them with their kids, though it's not easy but it's definitely fulfilling.
These days loneliness is creeping on me especially now that brother is getting married this year end.
I finally found a house but nothing is finalized until I complete the resale application and do up my house nicely. I just hope to have a simple, cozy house and also future good tenants who are responsible and clean.
2015 is a year of new beginning.