Transiting from 2014 to 2015
I had a tiff with my brother on Christmas day and hasn't been talking nor hugging him since. I guess maybe it's time to wean off from each other. We have been too close. Now that he has a girlfriend and possible future wife, he no longer belongs to me. So I guess it's time to really be emotionally independent. I am a little sad and lonely, still I am happy that my brother found his soulmate.
However, I have become more resentful towards God. I don't expect Him to answer all my prayers but to help me fulfill 2 dreams. Have I focused too much on lamenting that I am not doing anything? After all these years, I am still back to square one, crying over that 2 dreams that I was once hopeful of and always think that i will have my chance or turn.
Now I want to shed off those dreams that have made me miserable for too long and often make me forgetful of the many good things that have happened.
2014 has been a great year. I am thankful that I left my last job without looking for one so that I can fulfil my dream of backpacking for a month. Though it may not be Europe, Taiwan has been a great trip that I have been tremendously blessed by many Taiwanese; be it people whom I have met once before or people whom I don even talk to in years though we are in each other's Facebook, to people i met online. Without them, I wouldn't have spent less than $2Kin a month.
Then I found a job that allows me to go back on time, that I can meet up with friends, learn driving and obtained my license, take part in various activities and meeting new people. Going on holidays without any worries or burdens.
My brother got water baptized on 21st Dec 2014.
This year, in 2015, I want to be serious in learning Korean, enrol for a barista course and upgrade myself by studying compliance. Though I hope to meet the special someone, I no longer have the confidence on leaning on the person or trusting him wholeheartedly. So I guess buying a house will be more practical, and growing my $$. I have started in an investment in Brazil infrastructure and I hope I get back my principal and all other returns as promised.
Let 2015 also be a year of exercise and healthy lifestyle.