Missing my brother

My younger brother is finally attached, for a few months now! I am very happy for him and I have met my prospect younger sis-in-law. Nice girl and I can see that she's quite smart.

For my brother who's usually slow in respond, she must have good eyes to look at all his positive traits.

I had a conversation with him last night and asked if they have kissed. And he told me that so far she has been the one taking initiative. I said it's about time he does something on his own!

Having told him that, in my heart, I can't believe that my kid brother has finally grown up and going to be a man soon. They will be planning for their marriage next year.

I am going to miss him. Gonna be so alone and lonely.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day