No more roller coaster

I have no wish to go through roller coaster in life. There is still much anger within me against those who spoke that I was not ready for a relationship. They said and spoke this over me when I was in my darkest moment.

I went through life feeling that I am never ready. When every possibility starts to fall apart, I felt the prophesy being fulfilled.

This is what pisses me off the most. There are good prophesies but none came to past except for this deadly and detrimental prophesy that has destroyed my emotions to ever be in a relationship or marry.

With each failure, I no longer wish to go through the roller coaster of hope but to face another disappointment.

I have made up my mind. Now I will buy a house and next I may consider adopting a child. Probably at the age of 40 years old.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day