Drama
My life has been a drama, though it may not be as drama as some others who have experienced or is experiencing.
Drama #1 - during poly, my BFF got together with the guy I like
Drama #2 - I rejected the guy I like because I wasn't ready. He is now happily married.
Drama #3 - The guy I liked later did the same thing that I did to the guy in Drama #2.
Drama #4 - I liked another guy and we got along quite well. We even when on a trip together with some other friends and shared a room.
Drama #5 - Resignation is a common thing. But to have my emotions involved, it's the first.
Dream #1 - visit australia. Achieved when I was 17 yrs old
Dream #2 - to visit Dead Sea, achieved in 2005
Dream #3 - to go on long holiday. Achieved in 2008 when I went on a 2-3 weeks trip to Korea. Achieved in 2009 when I went to the USA with my brother
Dream #4 - Work holiday. To be achieved in my dream in April this year in Taiwan. But now I am thinking if I should go ahead with the work holiday because it doesn't seem like I have alot of time to visit the cities.
Dream #5 - Backpack. Though I have always wanted to backpack in Europe, but I will be backpacking a month in Taiwan. Cheaper option.
My greatest love is my brother and he is here with me. Though I may soon have to share him with another person. It's a little upsetting but I am happy that my brother is growing up.
Drama #1 - during poly, my BFF got together with the guy I like
Drama #2 - I rejected the guy I like because I wasn't ready. He is now happily married.
Drama #3 - The guy I liked later did the same thing that I did to the guy in Drama #2.
Drama #4 - I liked another guy and we got along quite well. We even when on a trip together with some other friends and shared a room.
Drama #5 - Resignation is a common thing. But to have my emotions involved, it's the first.
Dream #1 - visit australia. Achieved when I was 17 yrs old
Dream #2 - to visit Dead Sea, achieved in 2005
Dream #3 - to go on long holiday. Achieved in 2008 when I went on a 2-3 weeks trip to Korea. Achieved in 2009 when I went to the USA with my brother
Dream #4 - Work holiday. To be achieved in my dream in April this year in Taiwan. But now I am thinking if I should go ahead with the work holiday because it doesn't seem like I have alot of time to visit the cities.
Dream #5 - Backpack. Though I have always wanted to backpack in Europe, but I will be backpacking a month in Taiwan. Cheaper option.
My greatest love is my brother and he is here with me. Though I may soon have to share him with another person. It's a little upsetting but I am happy that my brother is growing up.