Another lonely year
Just had a great gathering with my high school friends at lunch. Went facial, meet them, catch up at one of their house, went for massage. All seems great until my friend said he's not coming for the Xmas drama.
Fairy tales just doesn't happen to me.
There are just too many disappointments that I have accumulated in my life. So much that a slight rejection makes me feels emotional and upset. Makes me think again, nothing really goes right for me when it comes to both spiritual and matters of the heart.
I have lost every bit of trust that my prayers are ever heard. Though it's not about my prayers are unanswered but it's makes me emotionally and mentally imbalanced when everyone's else prayers are answered.
I am very very emotional now. Feels like I am being chucked at a corner.
Fairy tales just doesn't happen to me.
There are just too many disappointments that I have accumulated in my life. So much that a slight rejection makes me feels emotional and upset. Makes me think again, nothing really goes right for me when it comes to both spiritual and matters of the heart.
I have lost every bit of trust that my prayers are ever heard. Though it's not about my prayers are unanswered but it's makes me emotionally and mentally imbalanced when everyone's else prayers are answered.
I am very very emotional now. Feels like I am being chucked at a corner.