Forgiveness

Sometimes I wonder is forgiveness and resentment, are they the same?

May not be but somehow they are closely related I believe. If forgiveness stays, resentment will start to grow. So I have many resentments now, I felt victimized. Like I'm just a medium to help track the steps of my leader.

It disgusts me and makes me disinterested to even treat those as my friends.  A real friend don't call you only when they need to look for another person but calls you because you are a friend.

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Since I'm only recognised as a tracker,  I shan't treat such people as friends. If they don't know how to respect me as a friend, I don't see the need of seeing them as my friend.Acquaintances perhaps.

I may seem aloof but that's not all true. I keep in contact with those who see me as their friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day