Panic Attack

If Iron Man gets panic attack despite of being 'invincible", I won't be able to run away from such an attack.
Fear of the future, fear of getting what I finally wish for, fear of gaining one and losing another, fear of not living my life properly and wasting it away.

The last is what I am doing right now. I am tempted by money, I am tempted to have more of it so that I can do what I need to do or want to do.

I don't believe in love, it is undependable. Agape, what is that? I have always felt abandoned and left aside, that's not for me. It's for someone else who hang on to such hope. I am a living zombie and going to church is more of a duty now than a worship.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day