Another V-day
Year by year, 14th Feb passes by without anyone special and somehow the heart gets colder as well.
There's no more expectation nor yearning of youth, but just another lonely day when most couples will probably say sweet nothings to each other, create a romantic atmosphere to advance to the next phase in their relationship, men to show their love and sincerity (though every day or moment the man and woman should be showing/expressing their love to each other), man to propose to his girlfriend, single friends to gather together and console or keep each other company.
I don't even know why I am writing this blog. Just bored and nothing to do while re-watching one of the korean dramas ad hearing my father keep ranting, ranting and ranting.
Such a complainer. Loser in life.
There's no more expectation nor yearning of youth, but just another lonely day when most couples will probably say sweet nothings to each other, create a romantic atmosphere to advance to the next phase in their relationship, men to show their love and sincerity (though every day or moment the man and woman should be showing/expressing their love to each other), man to propose to his girlfriend, single friends to gather together and console or keep each other company.
I don't even know why I am writing this blog. Just bored and nothing to do while re-watching one of the korean dramas ad hearing my father keep ranting, ranting and ranting.
Such a complainer. Loser in life.