New Blog on Block

Simple but nice. I like this design. The previous design speaks of the mood I have, this speaks of what I think.


Everything look so plain and simple on the outside but when you take a peep at my world or my thoughts, everything is like being swept messy by a typhoon.


For the past 2 weeks, cg has been great and ministering but I sort of got disconnected. I guess in my subconsciousness, I disconnected myself from anything that has to do with spiritual.

In fact, I think it's time to stay away from people. No doubt, I have received much love and support from the leader, for being patient with all my weaknesses as well as unwillingness to move. 

However, the greatest reason why I am reluctant to move is because of the hypocrisy of the friendships formed. Everything revolves around her even the friendships I have first formed. The treatment is all based on how the leader thinks it should be and said it should be. Without the leader, all these friendships are meaningless.

Am I unloving? I can choose to continue to love but why should I do so just to get myself hurt, disappointed and be made used of time and again? This is emotional abuse. It doesn't matter if I appear aloof or indifferent, whatever anyone thinks of me, only those who are really my friends will know the true 'Alison'. Of whom will look at me as someone who is there for them, and those who revolves around the leader will never get to see this side of me.

2013,  the one thing I really need to let go are the so-called friends so that I live the new year afresh. I need a break from hypocrites or fake friendships that only revolves around the leader.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day