Back from 2 trips

Last quarter of 2012 has been a time of traveling for me. First, I went to Korea, then onto Thailand.

It has been a wonderful one-woman travel in Jeju where I met many interesting and nice people around me, I have been really blessed by the trip and the people I met. It is really fun traveling alone, more freedom and it sort of force me to be more sociable with strangers. I walked for many hours each day, to different scenic attractions, beautiful sight indeed. Really misses my "alone" time with no one else around me, I don't think about my life here in Singapore nor my spiritual walk or so-called destiny.

In Seoul, I get to meet this young boy who showed me the way to "The Coffee Prince" cafe, it was simply wonderful! Expensive drinks though.

After a month's break, I went to Krabi and Phuket. It was simply fun island hopping and I get to do white water rafting as well as elephant trekking. This is not so much of a relaxing holiday but still, was fun having my energy wasted away. Soo Ing and myself was able to be there for the Loy Krathong festival, crowded at Patong beach but very interesting and blessed to be there in time for the unplanned festival.

Coming back was quite emotional for me, even now, I dread the thought of being here in Singapore, to be with familiar people. I am quite happy to be with strangers, oddly.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day