Doesn't seem to beat
My heart doesn't seem to be beating for any body or any one, except for my brother.
He's now in Sydney and probably, You are teaching me how to be independent and be only dependent on You.
But I don't find You dependable as well, the Word says I will get to know Your thoughts. Honestly, I don't find myself really knowing or understanding the Word. It doesn't work in 99% of my life or maybe 80%, given 20% relates to work.
I don't even know how to love or like any body now. To me, the male species is the most detestable, again, except for my brother.Though sometimes he does irritates me, but I still like him to be my brother. I know he will never let me down nor abandon me.
He's now in Sydney and probably, You are teaching me how to be independent and be only dependent on You.
But I don't find You dependable as well, the Word says I will get to know Your thoughts. Honestly, I don't find myself really knowing or understanding the Word. It doesn't work in 99% of my life or maybe 80%, given 20% relates to work.
I don't even know how to love or like any body now. To me, the male species is the most detestable, again, except for my brother.Though sometimes he does irritates me, but I still like him to be my brother. I know he will never let me down nor abandon me.