Stay out of my life

Thanks to the words and intervention of those who are so interested to be part of my life and try to outline how I should live.

I wish you never said anything or did anything and keep all of your mouth shut. I don't live a messed up life like those involved in drugs, gangs, heinous crimes. But I am messed up enough to wake up almost every day, thinking how different my life will be if I did what I wanted to do.

If things don't go well, I have myself to blame. Now I have the excuse to blame those who has tried to dictate my life and tried to tell me what not to do in my life. Thanks to your words of fucking wisdom, I have not done anything to live a life at all.

Now do you want to live my life? I give it to you! The only thing is that the life I live now cannot be transferred.

Next time, if you think you have the right to intervene in someone's life and mess their future, think twice!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day