Released
Thank God that my good friend asked to meet up after 1 year.
Timely.
I am like an air balloon waiting to release air if not, I am bursting inwardly.
She's a non believer but it doesn't matter, what matters she came at the right time.
Happy to see her and she will be due for labour during CNY.
I am very thankful and grateful for her. She's the one and only whom I share openly about my thoughts.
She won't bombard or won't tell me spiritual ways of handling matters. I know this sounds so wrong. I only need listening ears, standing from my viewpoint and of course advises - practical advises.
I am almost going crazy, but thank you Jesus, You sent her.
Ever since she's married and have her own life, I hardly contact her. I have all the time but she doesn't. Especially with a kid and the 2nd coming soon.
Happy for her, moving on in life.
Timely.
I am like an air balloon waiting to release air if not, I am bursting inwardly.
She's a non believer but it doesn't matter, what matters she came at the right time.
Happy to see her and she will be due for labour during CNY.
I am very thankful and grateful for her. She's the one and only whom I share openly about my thoughts.
She won't bombard or won't tell me spiritual ways of handling matters. I know this sounds so wrong. I only need listening ears, standing from my viewpoint and of course advises - practical advises.
I am almost going crazy, but thank you Jesus, You sent her.
Ever since she's married and have her own life, I hardly contact her. I have all the time but she doesn't. Especially with a kid and the 2nd coming soon.
Happy for her, moving on in life.