Barely

I can barely hold the pieces of my heart together. Felt like it's going to collapse soon.

I find it so hard to breathe, choked. I have a simple dream since I was young. Perhaps it's not His dream. Then I've no others to live on.

My oxygen is my brother and he always has been since I graduated from school. Even more so as I grow older.

I'd hate You forever and ever, if You take him from me before my time.

There's no one else that's my oxygen. Though I must admit my very breath us given by You. But I'd rather never existed, it doesn't matter whether or not I've experienced You, because I'd never have known.

I'm losing it, especially so this year. I am NOT going to attend another wedding especially ppl close to me. Sorry....

Today's the last one...

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day