Catch up

It's good to catch up with my good friend. But somehow the truth hasn't settled in and it still hurts and make me sad.

I told him it's still upsetting because I've known him for more than a decade.

But it was a good time spent. Dinner, drinks and a visit to the pub. Not much of an eye opener but still an exposure.

Shared with him abt the dates I went out with.. And how disappointed I am. I am tired.

My heart has bled till it's dried.... It's seems like there's no right person for me nor am I the right person to anyone else.

But my good friend consoled me, the right one will come soon. I am not optimistic about it because I no longer has the energy to suffer a blow. He said I ain't ugly. Thanks, it does put a smile to my face, to have my good friend telling me that.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day