Last Day
Haizzzzz, why, why , why? This is the only company which I have stayed the longest ever, 4 years and 3 months 2 weeks.
I don't know to be sad or to be happy. But it has been a nightmare for the past months, I just want to get out of here as soon as possible. It's not the work stress but it's the mental stress of people keep bugging me all the time. Really, each of us have our scope to handle daily and there's only that much to handle.
Besides, there is no consistency in the priority. Priority is when people jump at you and each time when a different issue starts to ensue, priority changes. It's irritating and stressful. Especially when the person is rude and sounds irritated all the time. Enough is enough.
I need deliverance if I work with this person any longer. In fact, I think I do need to release quite abit of anger. Emotionally I am whacked in the inside, not helping when I am a melancholic.
I didn't even get to take a photo with my "teacher" and good friend. She left so early, and I am still stuck in office waiting to handover. The internet is out at 7pm for bandwidth upgrade by IT.