Emotional

Been an emotional new year and what's new? It's a yearly vicious cycle.

It doesn't feel good at work, home and with relatives. It doesn't feel good being unappreciated, or being treated with favoritism. Doesn't feel always having to listen to ppl telling you "I don't know" as if I was born to know everything.... Hello everything is learnt!! At least say show me how to do!!

Passing the monster 3 and yet to experience any romance in life, having others telling you they want to stop giving you ang Bao in 2011, wanting their kids to receive mine instead. HELLO!!! Give me a break and don't tell me I'm idealistic. Who's being idealistic here now??

If I could have an idealistic dream realized tt would be 5 years ago, and at present my ideal dream would be having 2 kids whom I'm either deeply in love with or getting frustrated trying to discipline them. And perhaps planning to have another 2 more angels...

Well, life isn't that idealistic. Live it or leave it, and I've chosen the latter.

It gets more tiring over time. Time is faith building for most, but for me, it works just the opposite. So much for God knows me the best. I guess He does but He's just getting more complicated for me to know. More and more so each year.

Is this the reason why I just don't wanna know any guys from church? Perhaps so.

Does it sound like I'm backsliding?? Well emotionally, I am ever on the verge.

I have this big hatred toward men year on year as I see more and more shallow genre. May the Lord help me see those who has depth.. If there's ever one to behold.

Now see what's being emotional about when it comes from me. It's from glory to glory... From negative depression to negative anger, what will be next?? I don't wanna imagine.

Now to me, to have the bunch of dragonboat guys and mama around me, at least I feel normal as a woman. There men in my life whom at least I have communication with. Not the freak who doesn't have any male companions, thinking what's wrong with me?!?!

I feel good just having men around whom aren't just shallow but just around to chill out no matter who you are.

Not shallow, chicken, cowardice act!

An explosion which I have kept for the past 1 year. Guys from church? BIG NO!!

Have I compromised my standard?? Is it my fault? Takes 2 hands to clap... Lack of faith?? Yes... My fault?? Same answer as above...

Well I am reacting this way today but another day you may read proclamation of faith about a good hope and a good future.

That's what emotional about me. I have more outbursts inside of me but I should keep silence until the time is ripe. Whenever is that.....

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day