The night can go on

I felt like the night can go on forever but I gotta restraint myself before I lost control. It's been months since I last danced.I really love it!

Dancing to the beat, music, tempo and just going crazy. Each time I want to really let loose and lost control, just loosen up and get crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I want to just get crazy, go out of control if I can. Be all that I want to be, have fun just like any other people have.

Sick and tired of this fake, restricted life, Maybe it's not fake, it's part of my make-up, my personality. But I just wish I can be someone who is lighten up and not so rigid in thoughts, life and actions.

Life is too short to just be rigid about everything and religious in things that we do.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day