Going Away

Finally, I am going to the USA. But this trip burnt a big hole in my poor pocket, however, I will not stay poor forever. I have the power to get wealth. I need to have this end-time anointing to get wealth before Jesus returns.

I was impressed in my heart to go Mission trips once every year and I really hope to do that. I have been procrastinating since 7 years ago, nothing has been done. Often distracted by my desire to travel and see more of the world, my monies are spent on leisure and enjoyment.

I can't remember if it's my CGL or someone said, give your way out of debt. I truly want to believe it, therefore, I give to I-Care, Sri Lanka, CHCSA and tithe and also blessed a Filipino pst recently. It so happened that I have this amount in my purse, so I think it's really God. I don't think He will leave me starving when I honor His servant.

I was so stressed up planning for my trip, with the late nights, it has recently taken a toll in my energy level. Even now, I am not too sure if I have planned well and I pray and I pray that there will not be any hiccups. Everything was booked online and though I have the confirmation coupons, anything can happen since there's no personal communication.

I also pray that, just as God canceled a person's debt of over 100K, I hope that somehow, some of the costs for this trip will be sponsored by Him miraculously too. So my bro will have extra during his stay in Canada for his exchange program, and for myself not too chalk up too much CC bills.

Anyhow, I want to have a blessed trip to get away.

I have been pretty lost at work, somehow lost the motivation in a way. It's like I am a little stagnant with where I am. I have been doing quite well so far, but recently, just find myself slacking away and losing the motivation to "cheong".

I'd definitely love to have a break, but not for a long term.

Is it time to move forward? Should I be presumptuous towards God's plan for my life? Definitely not, just that I felt like I am in a desert at this moment in time. Haven't felt this way for a long time as I am pretty much happy with where I am, enjoying what I am doing with good and understanding colleague. I am not all perfect, though I do hope that I can excel in whatever I do.

Pretty frustrating when I can't do well, and feel like I am a black sheep. It upsets me much when I can't perform or do as well as I want to. Haizzzzzzzzzzz

What is the thing that I can excel in? The thing I can do best?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day