MIA Updates
Yes, I have gone missing once again for the entire month.
No mood to update my blog nor to express any of my thoughts. This is an expensive month for me though, feasting with friends. I don't think I spend that much on food before even during X'mas season!! haha....
9th April - Paragon, don't remember what's the Jap restaurant @ basement. Spent about $26 + Movies, $21 coz I treated a friend.
10th April - TCC after Good Friday service. Spent about $27
12th April - Sake Sushi after service just for Easter with a new friend who joined us. Spent about $30? Can't exactly remember.
19th April - TCC after service to celebrate BD. Spent about $33
24th April - Pri Sch gathering dinner @ The Ship, Shaw Centre (don't ask me how to go, too ulu). Spent about $40!!! And Drinks @ Harry's thereafter, $20.
In total, excluding the daily lunch/dinner, I have spent about $176. Not alot, but compared to my mthly expenditure, it's way out of budget!
And I have at least watched about 3 movies this mth, one of which I am blessed. In fact, I had another dinner on the 8th April with my sec sch friend, she blessed me. :> And the movie I watched last nite? Blessed by a friend as well! haha, seems like a mth of blessing.
In fact, before Dr John Avanzini came last wk end, I was sharing in my frd's cg about wealth of the wicked will be given to the righteous.
I had an issue with a gym because they didn't capture the cancellation I have made in Oct'08. In fact, I thought I cancelled in Nov. I was given reminder letters up to last month because I cancelled the giro when I saw the subscription was still deducted in Jan'09!! I was praying and hoping that they won't ask me for back pay if they can't find my record.
PTL! Guess what? They found my record and called me, saying that they will refund me. Instead of me having to pay them, they are going to refund me instead! hehe... happy... means that my food for this mth will be covered in a way. God knows that I will be eating lots this month before I expected it.
I think I might have put on a little weight, not because of the dinners and lunches but because I have been addicted to CHOCOLATES!! Tronks, Kinder Bueno, Nutella.... HAIZ!
Anyway, I am so happy to meet up my past kiddos.
On Tues, I went for choir prac and learnt this super anointed worship song by Planet Shakers, I just want you. My hair can stand just by listening to the song. It's very nice, good lyrics.
Here's the video, not the original but someone played the keyboard and sang. It's still nice anyway.
Alritey, time to get back to work!
No mood to update my blog nor to express any of my thoughts. This is an expensive month for me though, feasting with friends. I don't think I spend that much on food before even during X'mas season!! haha....
9th April - Paragon, don't remember what's the Jap restaurant @ basement. Spent about $26 + Movies, $21 coz I treated a friend.
10th April - TCC after Good Friday service. Spent about $27
12th April - Sake Sushi after service just for Easter with a new friend who joined us. Spent about $30? Can't exactly remember.
19th April - TCC after service to celebrate BD. Spent about $33
24th April - Pri Sch gathering dinner @ The Ship, Shaw Centre (don't ask me how to go, too ulu). Spent about $40!!! And Drinks @ Harry's thereafter, $20.
In total, excluding the daily lunch/dinner, I have spent about $176. Not alot, but compared to my mthly expenditure, it's way out of budget!
And I have at least watched about 3 movies this mth, one of which I am blessed. In fact, I had another dinner on the 8th April with my sec sch friend, she blessed me. :> And the movie I watched last nite? Blessed by a friend as well! haha, seems like a mth of blessing.
In fact, before Dr John Avanzini came last wk end, I was sharing in my frd's cg about wealth of the wicked will be given to the righteous.
I had an issue with a gym because they didn't capture the cancellation I have made in Oct'08. In fact, I thought I cancelled in Nov. I was given reminder letters up to last month because I cancelled the giro when I saw the subscription was still deducted in Jan'09!! I was praying and hoping that they won't ask me for back pay if they can't find my record.
PTL! Guess what? They found my record and called me, saying that they will refund me. Instead of me having to pay them, they are going to refund me instead! hehe... happy... means that my food for this mth will be covered in a way. God knows that I will be eating lots this month before I expected it.
I think I might have put on a little weight, not because of the dinners and lunches but because I have been addicted to CHOCOLATES!! Tronks, Kinder Bueno, Nutella.... HAIZ!
Anyway, I am so happy to meet up my past kiddos.
On Tues, I went for choir prac and learnt this super anointed worship song by Planet Shakers, I just want you. My hair can stand just by listening to the song. It's very nice, good lyrics.
Here's the video, not the original but someone played the keyboard and sang. It's still nice anyway.
Alritey, time to get back to work!


