Downloading information
Just spoke to my bro, he hasn't shared for the past few days and he was standing in my room just now.
So I turned to him and told him, "Yes, what do you wanna download?"
Bro: What download?
Me: You haven't manage to talk to me the past few days. You must have a lot to download/share.
Bro: Nothing much.
Me: Are you sure? You always have alot to download otherwise you must be keeping secrets.
Bro: Abel has no secrets. Nothing is in my mind. I always speak out what's on my mind.
Me:What's in your heart then?
Bro: There's no secrets in my heart. Because my name is Abel!
Hahaha, my bro always say that! "My name is Abel!"
Then he just came in again to show off his new skill - Manga drawing. He's going to Canada in May soon for student exchange. If I don't get to go Australia, maybe I should just follow him there. Take maybe a few weeks leave.
Don't know. Nothing is concrete in my life. My planning is lousy and I am bad at organising even for my life. So what?
I live life a step at a time.
My brother is good at planning but not too sure about organising. I think both of us don't really like to organise stuff, we'd rather follow instructions.
I can only do things when it's team work. Brainstorming and doing things together. But anyway, it's been a long time. Just leave it to those who can do it well and better.
I stay away from such things and I hope that they stay away from me too. I am useless at such things. I dislike and hate it!!!!!@!@!!! Get away from me!!!@@@@ Sickening nightmare!!!@!!!! Leave me alone!
So I turned to him and told him, "Yes, what do you wanna download?"
Bro: What download?
Me: You haven't manage to talk to me the past few days. You must have a lot to download/share.
Bro: Nothing much.
Me: Are you sure? You always have alot to download otherwise you must be keeping secrets.
Bro: Abel has no secrets. Nothing is in my mind. I always speak out what's on my mind.
Me:What's in your heart then?
Bro: There's no secrets in my heart. Because my name is Abel!
Hahaha, my bro always say that! "My name is Abel!"
Then he just came in again to show off his new skill - Manga drawing. He's going to Canada in May soon for student exchange. If I don't get to go Australia, maybe I should just follow him there. Take maybe a few weeks leave.
Don't know. Nothing is concrete in my life. My planning is lousy and I am bad at organising even for my life. So what?
I live life a step at a time.
My brother is good at planning but not too sure about organising. I think both of us don't really like to organise stuff, we'd rather follow instructions.
I can only do things when it's team work. Brainstorming and doing things together. But anyway, it's been a long time. Just leave it to those who can do it well and better.
I stay away from such things and I hope that they stay away from me too. I am useless at such things. I dislike and hate it!!!!!@!@!!! Get away from me!!!@@@@ Sickening nightmare!!!@!!!! Leave me alone!