Back in action!

Nope, despite of my disappearing act, I have not backsliden. Just keeping low during the busy Dec mth, full of expectancy early Jan and a slightly depressed CNY.

12 Dec 08 - Celebrated Rina's BD
27 Dec 08 -Thanksgiving cum Dec babies birthday celebration

31 Dec 08 - A very quiet New Year's eve

2 Jan 09 - Meeting with my goodie good brothers (Photos uploaded)
10 Jan 09 - Met up with my sec sch friends for lunch @ YCK Sakura. Yucks, don't go there! The food sucks. Pardon my language but I don't usually do this because to me food is the same. They don't tast different to me unless it's yucky!

After which, I went to the Aussie Open day to check out more on my university. Made my decision to go ahead with my plan for this year.

In fact, I couldn't slee for the next few days. Prayed and seek God if this is the right decision and direction.

He gave me many verses and encouragements.

1. I plan and He will direct my paths.
2. He spoke to me about financial breakthroughs. When I tithe, I should expect God to keep the doors of heaven open for me. When I give, I should expect God will reward those who give cheerfully. He will rebuke the devourer on my behalf.
3. He gave me the word - PATIENCE. My colleague gave me this word when we prayed some weeks back or rather in Nov 08?
4. He told me He will be my banker. Don't look to man!
5. A pastor prophesied that God knows and will fulfill my childhood desire. There are 2 of them and one of which is going Aussie to study.

17 Jan 09 - Met Cindy to watch "Changeling". Not bad a show, rather sad at certain parts but overall, it talks about hope. I don't think I will stay as hopeful. I'd rather treat my own son as dead after so many years.

Shopped around Vivo, thinking we'll be having dinner at Brozeit but at las, ended up in Villa Bali. Cool place. We held a mini birthday celebration for Cindy, James and Audrey.

19 Jan 09 - Went to Cindy's sister house, Veronica to have a time of prayer to pray for her. Now this is the night that I met the Pastor who prophesied over those who were present. Powerful and shocking! That's when you know that God knows when someone whom you met for the first time actually knows of certain things in your heart!

Power of the Holy spirit!

Prophecies
1. Seems like I will have a woman's ministry for those who are in adversed situations or those who have gone/going through abortions
2. Meek and humble, I will be a servant, called into servanthood.
3. I will be an affluent woman, financial breakthrough
4. God will fulfill and bring to pass my childhood dream
5. This is the ultimate.

Del: Sister, are you single?
Me: (stunned) Nodding
Del: You have been praying for r/s but not too sure if you should be asking him. But God wants you to boldly ask, He is going to give it to you.
Me: (thinking to giggle or not to)
Del: Hey, if it's a good thing just boldly rejoice and laugh.
Entire Group: Laughed loudly.

Embarassing!!!!

But it was a good time of fellowshipping before all these. He was sharing about his mission trips, sharing about outreach to the homo community. Then we went on to pray for the sister, mother, a time of worship and prophecy. The presence and power of the Holy Spirit was so tangible. It's amazing and awesome!

21 Jan 09 - AGM Oscar Night! Only 3 course meals.... Shocked?Well it was enough for me since I don't have the appetite.

23 Jan 09 - Department Away Day @ Sentosa. Lo Hei with CG @ Suntec
24 Jan 09 - CNY Service after which went to Ikea with Martine, Raymond and Cindy. Dinner and Lo Hei with Martine since she missed it on Friday. After that, we went shopping around. It was comical to watch Raymond and cindy bicker over the size of the cover for her sis' cushion.

25 Jan 09 - Family reunion. This was the time I took the step of faith to ask my aunt to be my guarantor. Lots of questions and unsupportive remarks. Which are not invalid but rather discouraging. Drained away my energy, hope and faith. After that, I tried to control my tears the whole night. When I finally stepped out, my tears just started to roll. 10 years ago they discouraged me, now when I am at my prime age, told me I am too old. Sooooooooooooooooooo PISSED! Thank God, they didn't bring out the topic that my parents are aging. I would have screamed at them!!! 10 years ago when I wanted to go , my parents were still young and healthy! So they better not state them as part of the reason for me to stay!

Talking about my age already pissed me off. Come on, I was 21 when I wanted to go!!! I was still fresh out in the working society. Now you tell me, I am too old to go?????? #_#

Sorry, alittle too agitated now that I recall.

I cried the whole night. The moment I reached home about 8+ I just cried and cried. No one dared to enter my room. I woke up at about 1+ or 2am, continued to cry and pray. couldn't sleep so I watched Tv and online shows till 5am.

26 Jan 09 -Cindy's birthday but I didn't go out with her since it's family day @ the Bird's Park. No mood to talk to anyone. In the morning, when I went to my grandma's place. My eldest aunt wished me good when I go Australia. My cousin made a comment, don't you want to keep her in Singapore?

Hearing that, my blood boiled. Then my grandma also told me, don't keep wanting to run out of Singapore. URGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No mood to talk to them. I kept quiet the entire day and stuck with my bro and another cousin of mine whose mind thinks alike.

27 Jan 09 - Tried talking to my maternal relatives. Also not very encouraging but at least they didn't discourage, they stated facts. didn't make me feel like they just wanna lock me up here in Singapore forever.

However, after talking to them, I got even more discouraged. Hopeless. I started questioning God, are You sure I am going towards the right direction?? Why am I facing so many objections? Is it just me?? The previous prophecies and encouragements didn't help to stabilise my emotions. I couldn't sleep for a number of days including last night.

But yet again, God encouraged me not to look to man. Reminder. I wondered where to get the $??? How will He provide me? Seems silly to question His ability of course. But well, being human, I can only think of ways that are seemingly practical and logical to me. Anyway, this morning's prayer meet was good.

In fact, last night, He told me to lift up my eyes and this morning I prayed about it again. Lo and behold!!!!!!!!!!!!! After worship today, Pst DD also told us to lift up our eyes! It was like confirmation of the encouragement.

I lift up my eyes, where does my help comes from? My help comes from the Lord God Almighty.

This is a verse from Psalms, can't remember where though.

Thank you Jesus. You are still the best.

In fact, last night, I told Him sorry for my lack of faith. I want to believe. I prayed for Cindy's sister too for her tumour to diminish. I think I prayed for a few items till I fell asleep.

Today - Keep uploading photos onto FB and decided to continue with my blog after many weeks of moodless-ness.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day