15th Feb 09
Thank you for all the members who celebrated my birthday for me yesterday though it's advanced celebration and they bought me a very prettying hand-made beaded necklace!
Haven't taken a pix of it. Should take it tonight and upload.
As I grow older, I really dread birthdays. It seemed pretty meaningless to me day by day. I think there's just too many things I want to do but yet, limited by finances.
God, give me the faith I need to believe in Your providence!
I watched The Reader with Cindy. Quite an explicit show of art and display of emotions. Nothing much to the story line but there seems to be a tinge of regret in the lead woman and the struggle of the man to forget the whole affair. Not too bad a show but will advise those who's not into literal or slow movies. You may get a little lost during the trial of Hannah Schmitz.
Haven't taken a pix of it. Should take it tonight and upload.
As I grow older, I really dread birthdays. It seemed pretty meaningless to me day by day. I think there's just too many things I want to do but yet, limited by finances.
God, give me the faith I need to believe in Your providence!
I watched The Reader with Cindy. Quite an explicit show of art and display of emotions. Nothing much to the story line but there seems to be a tinge of regret in the lead woman and the struggle of the man to forget the whole affair. Not too bad a show but will advise those who's not into literal or slow movies. You may get a little lost during the trial of Hannah Schmitz.