14th Feb 09

So glad to be able to meet up with my cousin. He has been away for years. Whenever there're family gatherings during festive seasons, I'd think of him. How he is? When will he back?



But I never really asked my aunt and uncle in front of the rest of my cousins because of my attraction towards him when I was young. He has always been very good to him and takes real good care of me. We have good chemistry and similar likes/dislikes and views on issues of life.

We met up at Bugis since he hasn't been back for the last 3 years. Had Yu Kee Duck Rice, ordered our fav side dishes. :> Then onwards, it was walking under the sun for the next almost 1hr I think.

We walked from Bugis to Haji Lane and where there's a mosque, don't really know the street. Just walked in between the shop houses and chit chat, spend time together. It was nice though it was really sticky and hot for us to stroll. Made a round and back to MOS.

Couldn't find a place where we can have really good, cooling bubble tea so ended in MOS for Iced Milk Tea instead. Just resting for half and hour, we moved on again. Wanna catch Benjamin Button, haiz, so wasted!!!! There's no timing for us as he needed to be at his friend's place by 630pm.

We tried Eng Wah at Suntec but the queue was too long! :( Sad.......

We proceeded on to Food Republic and he did one of the sweetest thing. He asked if I need the Ladies and yes, I did. I came out and waited for him, wondering why he wasn't out yet. It seemed he took a little took long for a guy. And suddenly, he appeared with a stalk of flower! So sweeeeeeeeeet!! Embarassed and I told him it's kinda weird since he's my cousin. And I thought I should say something nice instead, so I told him " I gladly receive it."











We settled at Food Republic and started talking about finding a life partner, a soul-mate.

I really wished that we had more time to spend sharing with one another. The thing is we forgot to take pictures! Ah yo!!! The most important thing and we did said that we wanna take pix together.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day