Stella's Wedding

There was no videoman/photographer to help shoot the chronicle of Stella's makeup process. How sad! Had to use a HP which can only record 30s per shoot! Wa liew!!! If only my Sony Ericsson K800 is alive. Haiz.... I gave up after 3 videos, no point. I had a free deal from the makeup artist to help me stick on my fake lashes. I think this is the 2nd time I had fake lashes on. Hmmm, it looks extremely fake because of the length. Anyway, it does makes a difference to have it on. After the makeup and all, Stella put on one of her gowns - RED - and posed for a few shoots. We explored different angles to capture the best moments.

Then we went on to her wedding gown. Guess what! I can't zip it up! We were so stressed up. Tried for a good 10min. Then I said, "OK! Let's calm down. Think... think.. think..."

Stella was getting panicky as well. Of course, she's the bride! How not to have her wedding gown on when it's her big day, once in a life time! There's no replay.

Thank God for wisdom. All of a sudden, I was looking at the alignment where the seamline is at the back. It was above her hip. And I asked her is it supposed to be that high? I don't think so, usually seamline should be above hip level. So we adjusted, had some difficulty, but voila! We finally manage to close up the gap! What a close shave!

Took photos again, until about 7, Paul the videoman finally came! He kept asking us to chat but I am just too video shy. It's alittle too deliberate, almost like acting when he did that. Haha... if he had just secretly recorded, I probably wouldn't be so self-conscious. He's kind of cute. hehe...

At about 8am, the brothers and the groom finally arrived! But we didn't really give them an easy time to enter the hotel room. Hey, you gotta fight for your bride if you really love her.

According to Stella, her beloved can't understand nor speak Mandarin so we had him sing chinese love song afterwhich, recite his vows, blah, blah. And the bride actually asked us to have mercy upon him. Well, since the bride has already requested, we gave in.

We had a session of sharing, interviewing about their history of getting to know one another, the special moments, the best impressions they have for one another, what they liked about each other, etc. So sweet and loving.

Headed on to church, and it's just another busy moments.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day