Busy Night

Since I was away for the weekend due to beloved Stella's wedding, I told myself I need to clean up my bedroom and living room.

So after My Hope briefing at JW, I shared a cab with Winnie back home. Haiz..... When I stepped into the house, I was wondering why is there a herbal smell? I asked my dad what did he do....... And I saw him in the kitchen with a medium-sized glass (impt info), and I asked him what is he drinking. He paused for awhile and finally said liquor. That explains why he was hesitant to reply me, he knows that I HATE him drinking. Why? There's a history which I shan't go into it.

It was his 3rd glass (so the size of the glass will tell you how much XO he has been drinking) and I wonder if it's the truth coz he hesitated to reply me as well. Anyway, I told him to stop because he has no self-control. I told him he's an alcoholic because once he starts drinking, he doesn't know how to control. I am speaking the truth and I am not sorry if it hurts. Because his lack of self-control the family went through a deeper hurt than what my words can do to him. And man, I can smell cigarettes. I am not an obsessive compulsive clean freak, I just don't like the smell of cigarettes at home.

I was still thinking of going to blog about our dinner last night together and the next night I know, he spoilt the r/s again. Anyway, I have learnt to let go and forgive. As least he drinks at home and not come home drunk and all that. If he did that, I would go straight to my room and lock myself until I know he's off to bed.

Anyway, it has been a long time I have time alone with my dad. So since my mum and bro is away for family trip in KL, I called my dad and asked him if he's having dinner last night. We met at AMK Hub S-11 and had Mac's ice cream together. Not a very long time together, but good enough to break the ice for the many years. In fact, since last year, I have already (by the grace of God) decided to forgive. In fact for many years but I never really made the effort to reconcile. Well even now, I don't really say I made an effort. But I am trying to be friendlier as a daughter can be. I was happy we had dinner.

Back on track. So I swept and mopped the floor, washed and hung the clothes; satisfied and glad that I have done something productive tonight. It's a good training for a future working housewife ....... HAHAHA.......

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day