Another weekly update

It has been quite a hectic week. Mon and Tue was fine, nothing much. Wed, was our cg dinner outing.

We wanted to have steamboat but with the little turnout of people, those who reached had to hunt for food. And we did a good 45min hunting for a place before we finally settled down for Pizza Hut! We had a good time of sharing - talks and food. I was trying to pose for a photo, to only find out later it was video! Alamak, it was some stupid pose and now caught on video. I probably will do some editing because some private conversations was recorded along with that dumb look.

Thu, met up with an old friend for dinner @ Island Cafe. The food is really very average, I don't think I will go back again with to pay restaurant price for Asian food when I can get at hawker for less than 10 bucks. Did last min shopping for my friend, Stella's wedding on Sat. Bought a silver skirt, pretty nice.

Fri, met Stella for mani and pedi. She wanted to go to Bishan, I called her last nite to tell her don't waste $$! I have a packet, might as well use mine because I want to bless her. It's not cheap to get married you know?? Though I haven't been there but hearing from friends, that's good enough.

Sat, woke at 5am. Look at the next blog for more details

Sun, svc. Had to arrange for the members to meet together because my cgl is not around and a few other members had gone to KL to attend another wedding. My heels were killing me and I had to spend time with another member shopping for her X1. And we had to go to AMK to visit another member who hasn't been able to come because of work.

I cannot take it, told my member I need to go home change. I am dying from the pain. haha...

So the 3 of us had dinner and home sweet home! Because of the early hours on Sat, and looking after Stella for almost a quarter of the day, I zoomed out at 10pm.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day