X'mas is round the corner

It's X'mas season again. I have yet to go down to Orchard Road but I supposed the roads should be donned with decorations to bring out the seasons mood.

Need a breakthrough in my finances. It's a season of giving and sharing. I want to be a blessor instead of being a blessee. Of course, I love to receive gifts but I will want to be able to bless those who around me.

It's so amazing. It's just a Xmas tree but still, it excites me. I really like Xmas tree because usually it's tall, strong and seems so secure. The way the branches spread out seems to be protective, like arms wrapping around one another.

When I was younger, I really was excited about Xmas. But now, it just reminds me of how time flies. Clock is ticking faster and faster each year, quite scary at times.

Still, it's a joyous occasion to celebrate for because it's the day for the gift of salvation to be given upon all men.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day