A golden key
On Wed, I fasted and prayed together with a colleague. We were just sharing and prayed for one another.
It's so wonderful to have someone like-minded to pray with. It has been a long time whom I have someone to pray together with. I mean I have the cg and members to pray during cg or service.
But it's really different to have someone in your daily life to stand in the gap for one another, hand in hand.
It felt a little awkward as we are still quite new to one another and it's like praying in the office at a hidden corner which is slightly exposed to the surrounding. We didn't know where to start from or how to start with our session.
But my colleague, being the leader, started to share about what she read from "The Praying Woman" and we started to sure bits of our lives. And then move on to the areas we want to pray for one another. Thank God, somehow He led us naturally to a time of prayer.
At the en
d of the session which lasted about an hour, my colleague said she say a golden key and the words - Provision & Patience. I asked her to pray for my desire to go Australia to study that it will come to pass and I will have the blessings of God t
o go. One thing she prayed for which I didn't ask of her - love of my life. Hmmm, I guess that's where the word patience come in?
But not only for the love of my life, I have waited a decade to decide to finally take the risk to continue my studies in Australia. I have no more patience to wait for this dream to come true. I want to study while I am still young. I don't want to wait till I am 40s.
I like to word "Provision", amen to that. I really need God to provide for my finances, provide a way, provide for my needs, provide for my family while I am away.
Now golden key - key to what? I have no idea. While surfing the net for images, I found the KEY and the Key to success. Is it the key to open doors of whatever thing that God has for me, or does God want to let me know I will have success in whatever I do?
It's so wonderful to have someone like-minded to pray with. It has been a long time whom I have someone to pray together with. I mean I have the cg and members to pray during cg or service.
But it's really different to have someone in your daily life to stand in the gap for one another, hand in hand.
It felt a little awkward as we are still quite new to one another and it's like praying in the office at a hidden corner which is slightly exposed to the surrounding. We didn't know where to start from or how to start with our session.
But my colleague, being the leader, started to share about what she read from "The Praying Woman" and we started to sure bits of our lives. And then move on to the areas we want to pray for one another. Thank God, somehow He led us naturally to a time of prayer.
At the en
d of the session which lasted about an hour, my colleague said she say a golden key and the words - Provision & Patience. I asked her to pray for my desire to go Australia to study that it will come to pass and I will have the blessings of God t
o go. One thing she prayed for which I didn't ask of her - love of my life. Hmmm, I guess that's where the word patience come in?But not only for the love of my life, I have waited a decade to decide to finally take the risk to continue my studies in Australia. I have no more patience to wait for this dream to come true. I want to study while I am still young. I don't want to wait till I am 40s.
I like to word "Provision", amen to that. I really need God to provide for my finances, provide a way, provide for my needs, provide for my family while I am away.
Now golden key - key to what? I have no idea. While surfing the net for images, I found the KEY and the Key to success. Is it the key to open doors of whatever thing that God has for me, or does God want to let me know I will have success in whatever I do?