Wine Appreciation

What a treat I've got as an occasional alcoholic or should I say social alcoholic?

I do like wine, I like certain cocktail alcohols like Long Island Tea.

We had a focus group today for a particular brand of wine. We tasted the different range and tags. Hmmm well, honestly speaking there's nothing fantastic. Still, it's wine and I enjoyed it and more importantly, it was an experience with planner and rest of the focus group. They are wine connoisseurs and it comes as no surprise since they are from UK, Australia, US where wine comes cheap. Not just wine, QUALITY wine.

I think I should go out for more exposure with people who enjoy the finer things of life. It's an eye opener for me since most of my friends are low-profilers. Even for myself, I have been hiding in my shell for too many a year. I admit I am far behind time compared to my peers.

Need to do a little tortise run to win the race.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day