Preparation

I have submitted my application on 14th and all other documentations yesterday. Pending for review of my application now, but I am sure there will be a letter of acceptance or offer.

Though scholarship may be for students with excellent results, I have decided to go ahead to apply as well. Not so soon though, as I will need to attach the Letter of Offer with the form.

Been thinking of ways how I can raise $$, an idea got through me this morning. Sell all my textbooks I did for my degree. Hmmmm, I love keeping my books. Really, anything that belongs to me, I will keep it.

Not only to sell textbooks but also, CDs and my other Christian literatures - like a warehouse sales thingy?

In the midst of A&B, I do not wish to shortchange God because of my intention to continue my studies. Humans proposes, God disposes.

But anyhow, I have decided to want to go ahead with my plan. I don't want this lamentation to go on into my 40s because of my procrastination and fear of taking a loan.

Heck! Since my 20s, I have lamented the fact of not being bold and adventurous to take on the risk of going to Australia.

This time, I want to make it happen and I hope to have God's blessings. Didn't He say He will fulfill the desire of my heart? And this is my heart's desire and since not all can be fulfilled, this is the ONE thing I must have it fulfilled!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day