What does my blog says about me?

Had a session with my leader and she spoke about confession which led to her talking about blogs.

She mentioned about a friend's daughter whose blog brings encouragements because of her positive confession and sharing of God's promises, her vision and dreams.

And she mentioned about the maturity comparing to some others whose blogs complains, criticise, arrowing others, etc. I start to wonder about mine.

hmmm I admit mine is not all so positive and faith-building most of the times. Where's my maturity? Have I majored in what's temporal and minor in the promises of God?

Malachi 3:6
For I am the Lord, I do not change

Psalms 102
v25 - Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
v26 - They will perish, but You will continue; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, and they will be changed.
v27 - But You are the same, And Your years will have no end.
v28 - The children of Your servants will continue, And their descendants will be established before You.

Psalms 103
v2 - Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
v3 - who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases,
v4 - who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
v5 - who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day