Things may not meant to be....

One prayer and that settles it..... An empty Saturday night passes me by as I write this blog. Hoping that I'd have a night out to fellowship like every other Saturdays but at las, I think the door has been shut.

In fact, in my heart, I never really had the peace. In fact, I couldn't sleep on certain nights. Nevertheless, I thank God that He has brought some new friendships into my life. At least, He has brought me closer to my colleague and I hope I have made some impact and influences in her life.

I wonder why it has never been my turn. Perhaps, maybe the plan for next year may have to come to pass. Well, let's pray and wait.

BF is coming and I pray that God will give me a clearer direction in my life for 2009. I am not kiasu, the year is coming to an end. I really need Him to show me His will and direction for my life in 2009.

It's crucial because it's a period of crossing over and transitional period as well. It's a shift and I really want to move out from where I am.

I am indeed tired of waiting............... Though fruit of the spirit is patient, I think it has been stretched beyond my capacity.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day