Relevance
How do I be relevant? How do I keep up with times? How do I keep up with the world and not be influenced by its standards?
How do I be relevant in speech? How do I be relevant in conduct? How do I be relevant to my peers/people above me? How do I be relevant to people from different backgrounds and different walks of life?
Relevance - Was Jesus relevant to His people during His time on earth? How had he related or how had he learnt how to speak/relate to people who are so different from Him or His values?
I am not an all-rounder and I am definitely not one who keeps up with fashion, news, etc. I am not into entertainment news which often is a gossip. I am not, I can become.......
Putting aside my disinterests in these, perhaps I should step out of the comfort zone and learn about the things that I thought to be useless to know.
How do I pull people into the kingdom?
HOW? It really amazes me about the love that is at work in the lives of the taiwanese and I believe the same love in working in Singapore as well.
What has gone wrong? Is it a time to analyse what has gone wrong anyway?
The life of God - that very breath that brought life to dust. That very breath that brought life to flesh.
The joy of the Lord that brings strength.
What is this strength?
How do I be relevant in speech? How do I be relevant in conduct? How do I be relevant to my peers/people above me? How do I be relevant to people from different backgrounds and different walks of life?
Relevance - Was Jesus relevant to His people during His time on earth? How had he related or how had he learnt how to speak/relate to people who are so different from Him or His values?
I am not an all-rounder and I am definitely not one who keeps up with fashion, news, etc. I am not into entertainment news which often is a gossip. I am not, I can become.......
Putting aside my disinterests in these, perhaps I should step out of the comfort zone and learn about the things that I thought to be useless to know.
How do I pull people into the kingdom?
HOW? It really amazes me about the love that is at work in the lives of the taiwanese and I believe the same love in working in Singapore as well.
What has gone wrong? Is it a time to analyse what has gone wrong anyway?
The life of God - that very breath that brought life to dust. That very breath that brought life to flesh.
The joy of the Lord that brings strength.
What is this strength?
- The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- The power to resist strain or stress; durability. - long-suffering perhaps?
- The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly. - staying in God?
- Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength. - effective ministry?
-
- The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts.
- Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
-
- A source of power or force. - power of the Holy Spirit
- One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay.
- An attribute or quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
- A source of power or force. - power of the Holy Spirit
- Degree of intensity, force, effectiveness, or potency in terms of a particular property, as:
- Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
- Operative effectiveness or potency.
- Intensity, as of sound or light.
- Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
- Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.