Psalms 150



아름다우신 - Beautiful God



Lyrics:
Song of love, to You from deep within me
There is an everesting song;
For to me, You lavish wonderful love
I will sing forevermore (x 2)

I will sing forevermore

So sweet in beauty, Above all wonders;
words cannot dare describe Your love.
Oh, great in glory, my God, my Father's love;
I will sing forevermore.

I will sing Your love shown on the cross
The great love of salvation;
I will give my life in praising Your name
Your great and amazing love;

I will sing forevermore

So sweet in beauty, Above all wonders;
words cannot dare describe Your love.
Oh, great in glory, my God, my Father's love;
I will sing forevermore.

There is no one like You, Lord;
no one else in this world,
There is no one like You, Lord;
no one can dare compares you; (x 2)

So sweet in beauty, Above all wonders;
words cannot dare describe Your love.
Oh, great in glory, my God, my Father's love;
I will sing forevermore. (Repeat till end)

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day