Emotional? Disappointment? Resentment? A heavy heart. This is a year of good news for many of my single friends even celebrities who were single for a long time. Met up with a friend whom I hardly met since Covid. Today we met up and she introduced her boyfriend. Happy for her though I was surprised. The next bomb was she is getting married in November. Definitely happy for her, but I felt this extreme loneliness and again, likes an unwanted or neglected child. I admit that I am not fervent in praying in this area of my life nor any areas of my life. Except an occasionally whisper to express how I feel, my concerns about work or my mum. Is my miracle on my way or am I damned to singlehood? Am I truly enjoying my freedom or am I just trying to survive through. There is a sense of deep sadness but there are no tears. 1I once experienced in what I thought was a miracle, like finally, God You remember me. I was truly happy and blissful but I probably blew everything away in the m...
It has been a journey since beginning of this year. In fact, I thank God for the healing sessions end of 2017 before Sep. I have been going for healing sessions with cornerstone and have been greatly ministered to. Release of the pressures and stress of life since my youth when I had to near all the brunt of my father and take up the responsibilities of my mum's inability to be a housewife. The loneliness and rejection that I had to go through during the last trimester of my mum's pregnancy while staying with my god grandma. It was a great relief and deliverance and reassurance of His unconditional love for me. He will never leave me nor forsake me. Since then I felt so much lighter about myself and about life. The oppression and your was broken off from me. Now I felt that things are progressing. I started to join a ministry - Greeters - and have been involved for the past 2 weeks. My first start was back at Jurong west. For the past month, quite unbelievably, I ha...
Source: http://www.israelnewsagency.com/yadvashemholocaustisraelnew88480313.html Source:photos/images/Pol-jew2.jpg Sunday marks the day for International Holocaust Memorial Day. Personally having visited the Holocause Museum (Yad Vashem) in Israel, it is definitely the saddest and darkest period for the Jews. Anti-semitism is indeed a scary belief and practice which is demonic, that can only explain the degree of cruelty that no mankind can ever imagine. Who would tear apart an infant who is less than a year old? Who exterminate an entire nation of Jews? Why is that only the chosen nation suffers such violence? This is no work of the human mind and act except for the devil. May Israel be greatly blessed and be a light that shines forth so brightly. They have proved themselves to arise and soar above the darkest history. I guess probably because their experience with Holocaust, they are able to better protect themselves, having excellent security measures and military advancements. G...