Jesus knows....
Last Thurs, I met up with a Pastor from Indonesia - Pastor Freddy. My colleague had shared with me about his prophetic ministry. Even when he shared with me, I felt a tugging. Somehow, he asked me if I want to meet up with this Pastor. Of course!
Why would I want to meet the man of God? And I got to meet him last Thur, finally!
He was still ministering to a family when I entered the house. I think I waited for about an hr before he finally finished. It was 9pm and he hadn't taken his lunch nor dinner.
We fellowshipping a little while he took his dinner. He was sharing how God showed him visions and one of them was 2 weeks before the tsunami, he has already seen a vision of that tsunami that would hit the region. He could only warn but not tell anyone directly.
I was amazed. Suddenly, he asked me if I was badly hurt when I was 18/19 yrs. My jaw dropped! Of course, I was! And because of that incident, my early-twenties was spent in depression, distrust, hopelessness and despair.
I was now really in tune with this pastor. I know there's a work that God wants to do. Whatever the pastor asked/told me, it was definitely by the HS. He is indeed a servant of God.
He can tell me of my past, family and also current.
He prayed, ministered and gave me lots and lots of verses that I need to renew my mind, change my language and confession, etc.
Jesus knows indeed..... One of the things that stunned me was that he prayed to break 12 generations of curses from my mother's side. TWELVE......
2ndly, he shared with me that he saw the spirit of suicide and death following me when I entered the house. It's so creepy like some horror movie. And this has followed me since 10 yrs back because of the incident. So strange, but I remembered I responded during altar when Pst Mike came. I guess this is more one-to-one.
Anyway, I thought it was only 1130pm when I left. They asked me how am I going to go back home, I said take bus. But it's already 1am, they told me. Looking at my HP, and stupidly (now that I think about it), I said their clock was fast.
Ah yo!!!! How can I doubt someone else's clock and said their clock is wrong????? I must have really been very tired but also at the same time lighter than when I first stepped into the house.
Why would I want to meet the man of God? And I got to meet him last Thur, finally!
He was still ministering to a family when I entered the house. I think I waited for about an hr before he finally finished. It was 9pm and he hadn't taken his lunch nor dinner.
We fellowshipping a little while he took his dinner. He was sharing how God showed him visions and one of them was 2 weeks before the tsunami, he has already seen a vision of that tsunami that would hit the region. He could only warn but not tell anyone directly.
I was amazed. Suddenly, he asked me if I was badly hurt when I was 18/19 yrs. My jaw dropped! Of course, I was! And because of that incident, my early-twenties was spent in depression, distrust, hopelessness and despair.
I was now really in tune with this pastor. I know there's a work that God wants to do. Whatever the pastor asked/told me, it was definitely by the HS. He is indeed a servant of God.
He can tell me of my past, family and also current.
He prayed, ministered and gave me lots and lots of verses that I need to renew my mind, change my language and confession, etc.
Jesus knows indeed..... One of the things that stunned me was that he prayed to break 12 generations of curses from my mother's side. TWELVE......
2ndly, he shared with me that he saw the spirit of suicide and death following me when I entered the house. It's so creepy like some horror movie. And this has followed me since 10 yrs back because of the incident. So strange, but I remembered I responded during altar when Pst Mike came. I guess this is more one-to-one.
Anyway, I thought it was only 1130pm when I left. They asked me how am I going to go back home, I said take bus. But it's already 1am, they told me. Looking at my HP, and stupidly (now that I think about it), I said their clock was fast.
Ah yo!!!! How can I doubt someone else's clock and said their clock is wrong????? I must have really been very tired but also at the same time lighter than when I first stepped into the house.