A hug a day melts the iceberg away

Attended a wake tonight where celebrities appeared. Anyway, not the main point, haha....

Pst preached a message which touches the heart of many as well as myself.

His message reminded me during the time I was young, when my father used to carry me, hug me and give me morning or night kisses until my poly years. We just had more and more conflicts and the ultimatum was in 2002, lasting till recent months.

I felt that things between us have to be improved. I initiated to hook my arm around his on our way to my grandma's house during CNY early this year. Occasionally, I will just try to watch TV programs for awhile with him. Recently, I start to say goodbye to him before he goes off or I go off for work.

Today Pst shared about giving a hug to the ones you love and care before you lose the chance to do so. In my heart, I felt that I should really start to learn to hug my dad.

I know I will always be my dad's and mum's little girl. Nowadays, my mum will kiss me on my cheek before going to bed. Occassionally, I will hug her. But my dad, I think we don't even have any physical touch since CNY.

I have no problem hugging my bro, I hug him almost every day! :> My beloved brother!

When Pst spoke about hugging, I really felt another piece of ice melted in my heart which recently God has been working in my life. I am indeed very touched.

I will try to hug my dad if I see him going to work tomorrow. I think it will shock him!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day