Hottest topic in Finance
It's not about numbers, nor budget, nor forecast, nor revenue, etc, but it's about r/s.
Hardly have I ever come across or rather this is the first that I have came across, my colleagues are so hot onto the topic of r/s. Always checking on each other's status and progress with the potentials in each other's life.
Yea, updated them on the latest progression on the new friend I have made. Anyway, I really am not putting much hope until the man make the move. Not that I am playing hard to get, seriously, on one, I am easy to get along with. I am only threatened when I am in a group and withdraw.
Anyway, I want to redirect my track again. I do admit it's kind of affecting my emotions and mood nowadays. Hey, this is a legitimate need for a lady or guy. God created both Adam and Eve so yes, there's a longing for a partner. But I am trying to let it not eat into my mood and emotions and cause unnecessary drift in my heart.
Praying and still praying, trying not to lose heart as I attend more and more weddings this year. 2 of which I am helping out as "sister" and I am definitely happy for them, just that, well... needless to say it does affect a little part of me.
Need another break.... from people and myself. I need to create heaven on earth for myself or perhaps I should receive the heaven on earth that God has prepared for me?
Hardly have I ever come across or rather this is the first that I have came across, my colleagues are so hot onto the topic of r/s. Always checking on each other's status and progress with the potentials in each other's life.
Yea, updated them on the latest progression on the new friend I have made. Anyway, I really am not putting much hope until the man make the move. Not that I am playing hard to get, seriously, on one, I am easy to get along with. I am only threatened when I am in a group and withdraw.
Anyway, I want to redirect my track again. I do admit it's kind of affecting my emotions and mood nowadays. Hey, this is a legitimate need for a lady or guy. God created both Adam and Eve so yes, there's a longing for a partner. But I am trying to let it not eat into my mood and emotions and cause unnecessary drift in my heart.
Praying and still praying, trying not to lose heart as I attend more and more weddings this year. 2 of which I am helping out as "sister" and I am definitely happy for them, just that, well... needless to say it does affect a little part of me.
Need another break.... from people and myself. I need to create heaven on earth for myself or perhaps I should receive the heaven on earth that God has prepared for me?