A girl's heart
I have been praying hard these days. Of course it's not about praying harder or whatever, but the faith to believe that whatever I pray will come to pass.
I have been praying for open doors to invite my friends to outreach and also for their salvation. It's a huge burden that has caused my head to burst past few days before the ministering.
I dolled up myself today before meeting my sec sch friends, in case, I need to go out in the night. I waited and waited while we were discussing, hoping that I will be going out tonight.
At the end of the discussion, there was still not a single call or SMS. No mood, disheartened. Before departing with my good friend, I shared with her. I told her, I have no mood liao, lousy mood having to go back home. Felt lost because I have been going out the past few Saturdays.
After sharing with her and talking about it, we departed for a min and the next moment I know, I had a missed call... :> It was nice to have a chat of about 10min.
Like a little gal, my heart was lifted up. Immediately, I called my good friend and told her, speak of the devil. She has always been someone whom I can share with openly, vice versa. The thing is we don't communicate through phone. We only talk when we meet face to face.
It's really good to have a friend to share your good times and bad times.
I have been praying for open doors to invite my friends to outreach and also for their salvation. It's a huge burden that has caused my head to burst past few days before the ministering.
I dolled up myself today before meeting my sec sch friends, in case, I need to go out in the night. I waited and waited while we were discussing, hoping that I will be going out tonight.
At the end of the discussion, there was still not a single call or SMS. No mood, disheartened. Before departing with my good friend, I shared with her. I told her, I have no mood liao, lousy mood having to go back home. Felt lost because I have been going out the past few Saturdays.
After sharing with her and talking about it, we departed for a min and the next moment I know, I had a missed call... :> It was nice to have a chat of about 10min.
Like a little gal, my heart was lifted up. Immediately, I called my good friend and told her, speak of the devil. She has always been someone whom I can share with openly, vice versa. The thing is we don't communicate through phone. We only talk when we meet face to face.
It's really good to have a friend to share your good times and bad times.