Healed but healing in progess
Didn't hug my father.... Day 1, he went to work before I could even see him. Day 2, saw him but he was changing and i need to bathe. Now, I don't have the courage to hug him.
It's an Asian culture, I guess..... But I did try to talk to him, he was too tired though and slept early.
I have been trying to find testimonies of those who are healed by God for neurofibromatosis. It's a genetic disorder which I have. I have not thought of this before and only lament and feel why is it me? At times, I will forget about this condition, yet at times, I get frustrated with it.
Somehow, I was reminded of the healing miracles that Jesus did 2, 000 years ago, not only that He is still doing miracles in the life of the individual. His work didn't stop 2K years ago, but His work began since 2K years ago, till His coming back.
I want to claim that healing. I read about the stories of the old woman whose back was bent for 18 yrs, woman with the issue of blood for 12 years, lame man by the pool for 38 years, lepers and the blind man.
Isaiah 53:5 (NLT)
He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
1 Corinthians 6:20 (NKJV)
For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
All diseases has been crucified on the cross, we do not need to live with sicknesses. We are bought by the blood and love of Christ. The blood of Christ flows in our body, no diseases shall live in us, no spirit of infirmity shall dwell in the temple of God.
I want to confess daily and receive this promise of God as I am a co-heir with Jesus.
It's an Asian culture, I guess..... But I did try to talk to him, he was too tired though and slept early.
I have been trying to find testimonies of those who are healed by God for neurofibromatosis. It's a genetic disorder which I have. I have not thought of this before and only lament and feel why is it me? At times, I will forget about this condition, yet at times, I get frustrated with it.
Somehow, I was reminded of the healing miracles that Jesus did 2, 000 years ago, not only that He is still doing miracles in the life of the individual. His work didn't stop 2K years ago, but His work began since 2K years ago, till His coming back.
I want to claim that healing. I read about the stories of the old woman whose back was bent for 18 yrs, woman with the issue of blood for 12 years, lame man by the pool for 38 years, lepers and the blind man.
Isaiah 53:5 (NLT)
He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.
1 Corinthians 6:20 (NKJV)
For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
Mark 11:24
Therefore I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
All diseases has been crucified on the cross, we do not need to live with sicknesses. We are bought by the blood and love of Christ. The blood of Christ flows in our body, no diseases shall live in us, no spirit of infirmity shall dwell in the temple of God.
I want to confess daily and receive this promise of God as I am a co-heir with Jesus.