Chided yet again
Met up with my ex-colleague...... Got chided by her again which I know she did it out of love.
Asked me to dress up more, meet up with people more, socialise, expose, blah blah blah.... everything that you can think of.... including losing weight.....
I will try to dress up a little better as the days go by for the rest of the months. Losing weight? Haiz, I seriously don't eat alot. Sometimes I don't even eat my dinner! 2 meals a day sometimes is more than enough for me.
Socialise and meeting people - sociophobic... that's what I told her. I get flabbergasted having to meet people - men and women but it's worst if I were to meet men. Haha..... So well, this will need a long time to work out and I better be fast before I become a spinster by next year!
Ok... positive confession.... God is bringing that someone soon.... I will NOT be a spinster...
Asked me to dress up more, meet up with people more, socialise, expose, blah blah blah.... everything that you can think of.... including losing weight.....
I will try to dress up a little better as the days go by for the rest of the months. Losing weight? Haiz, I seriously don't eat alot. Sometimes I don't even eat my dinner! 2 meals a day sometimes is more than enough for me.
Socialise and meeting people - sociophobic... that's what I told her. I get flabbergasted having to meet people - men and women but it's worst if I were to meet men. Haha..... So well, this will need a long time to work out and I better be fast before I become a spinster by next year!
Ok... positive confession.... God is bringing that someone soon.... I will NOT be a spinster...