Tired

I am extremely tired today. I slept very early last night because of a split headache. Didn't want to come to work today and I should NOT have come in.

Heck! I should have chosen not to even leave my bed! Pissed....

Anyway, today is a shitty day to step into office. The only consoling thing is that I met the Korean pastor for a very short bible study of about half an hour. He was sharing about Matthew 2.

Mark 8
v34-If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.

It's really not easy to put aside my own agenda and completely carry the cross of Jesus. As I grow older, I have alot of my own agenda. It's like the plan of God no longer interests me because it's not what I intend for my own life.

Of course, it's moronic to even say I have my own plans for my own life because the days of my life has already long been planned by the Creator.

We bear the consequences of wanting to do our things and probably miss the best that God has intended for us. The thing is, I don't think I'd even enjoy the best thing without knowing what is is and acknowledging it.

So what's the difference in doing my own stuff? Well, the thing is I can't blame anyone for my own decisions.

What's the Star and where is the Star that will direct me in my life? Do I recognise it or am I busy trying to direct my own life?

I feel at this moment in time, the moon has overshadowed the sun but scientifically, that's not possible! Because the light of the moon comes from the sun! So which is overshadowing which? Which will prevail?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day