Should I or Should I not
I really miss Korea. I don't really see much of the country even when I was there for 3 weeks but the experience with the people of Good News Mission Church has been great.
Though there were some misunderstanding about the doctrine during night fellowships there, I felt a sense of liberty when I finally understood what they were teaching. I was praying during the camp and asking God did I make the wrong decision to go for the camp? What was His purpose? I refuse to believe that that was a mistake while I was in Korea.
How can it be a mistake? He allowed me to bump into the website of IYF last year and made it possible for me to join the camp. I really asked God and He gave me positive thoughts. I stayed on with the camp because of those thoughts. But then again, I had issues with the doctrine again and by then, I was physically exhausted and I gave not only the teacher bit the whole group the ultimatum to stop them from bothering me.
They didn't give up and finally got a minister who grew up in USA to talk to me. When we met, it was last 2nd night of the camp. As we spoke and shared, I was shocked about what he said. It was like God is speaking through him. I began to open my heart to really listen about their vision and doctrine. But it was 12am, so we continued on the last day of the camp.
Thank God for his patience. He drew many illustrations and shared many bible examples with me, as he shared. There were revelations and suddenly, I knew why God allowed me to last this long.
Through this camp, God has broken down my heart in some ways. I am really grateful.
I am thinking of going for mission trip for a year but I don't want to do it because I think it's right and I want to thank Him. I want to do it because it's the timing of God.
Though there were some misunderstanding about the doctrine during night fellowships there, I felt a sense of liberty when I finally understood what they were teaching. I was praying during the camp and asking God did I make the wrong decision to go for the camp? What was His purpose? I refuse to believe that that was a mistake while I was in Korea.
How can it be a mistake? He allowed me to bump into the website of IYF last year and made it possible for me to join the camp. I really asked God and He gave me positive thoughts. I stayed on with the camp because of those thoughts. But then again, I had issues with the doctrine again and by then, I was physically exhausted and I gave not only the teacher bit the whole group the ultimatum to stop them from bothering me.
They didn't give up and finally got a minister who grew up in USA to talk to me. When we met, it was last 2nd night of the camp. As we spoke and shared, I was shocked about what he said. It was like God is speaking through him. I began to open my heart to really listen about their vision and doctrine. But it was 12am, so we continued on the last day of the camp.
Thank God for his patience. He drew many illustrations and shared many bible examples with me, as he shared. There were revelations and suddenly, I knew why God allowed me to last this long.
Through this camp, God has broken down my heart in some ways. I am really grateful.
I am thinking of going for mission trip for a year but I don't want to do it because I think it's right and I want to thank Him. I want to do it because it's the timing of God.