Shocking News

Not that I am fan of this Korean actor but he was just picking up as an actor after his debut in Coffee Prince, I thought he was a rather good actor.


At a young age of 27 yrs, he has passed away suddenly in an accident last night.


Why do I emphasise suddenly? Because life is really unexpectable.

Like a new friend whom I visited on Tuesday, the next day he was hospitalised for his heart condition again. He was discharged about a week ago. I think his son really lives in fear. At the tender age of 6 yrs, he often has to be left with strangers to be taken care of while his dad is admitted into hospital.

Sometimes you see a person today and the next you know, the person is gone. Sometimes when you reach out to a non believer, they always think they have time. Next time, not now, not ready, need to think, etc and some even trying to be intellect. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, as if your intellect can get you to heaven. Your intellect may get you up the ladder in the corporate world but it doesn't get you happiness, joy, peace, righteous, salvation. Maybe it's a Singaporean thingy, we are too comfortable, protected and we live like as if bad things WILL NEVER happen to us. It's always the others but we don't think that it will come to us.

Not trying to be pessimistic, we can still have hope for tomorrow if we know where we are going even if we are gone and that our family or loved ones are in good Hands. The worst is that those who think they know where they are going, proudly, thinking that their good works can bring them "good karma".

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day